For Boys and Girls born 2001-2008
- Season runs from April-June 2016 – Games Tuesdays, Thursdays and limited Saturdays
- Free developmental clinic and evaluation day
- 12 regular season games plus play-offs
- All games played at the LIBRO Centre
- One or two games per week with no practices
- Awards, pizza and drinks – Day of Champions Year End Celebration of Excellence
- Limited dental and medical insurance
MANDATORY EQUIPMENT REQUIRED INCLUDES:
- CSA Approved Hockey helmet with full facial protection
- Hockey gloves
- Soccer style shin pads
- Athletic cup
- Soft elbow pads (recommended)
- Soft knee pads (recommended)
We offer two easy ways to register:
Register in person at The Libro Centre OR St. Peter’s ACHS College School
Deadline to register March 1, 2016.
After March 1, 2016 registrations will be accepted only if space is available and is subject to an additional $20 late fee.
Any applications received after the deadline will be subject to availability and then placed on a waiting list.
Visit the website for more informationwww.YouthBallHockey.ca
The Libro Centre is located at:
3295 Meloche Rd.
* The Amherstburg ACHS Minor Ball Hockey League is a non-profit community based ball hockey league. We are a member of the Ontario Ball Hockey Association that is officially recognized by the Province of Ontario, Ministry of Health Promotion and the Canadian Ball Hockey Association.
Call 1-888-832-8121 to Reserve Your Space.
Don't wait! This camp was sold out in 2014 and 2015!